On March 2, Becky, Tom, and Sarah (not pictured) braved the cold and fresh snow to participate in Sunshine on the Street. This event was a campaign to bring a positive message to our community. We hope you had an opportunity to wave at them as you were driving by.
Our calendar is here for you to use, just click on "Upcoming Events". Does your organization have an upcoming event you would like to share? Just let us know.
Check back regularly to see what is happening within our community.
- Use the passcode lock on your smartphone and other devices. This will make it more difficult for thieves to access your information if your device is lost or stolen.
- Log out completely when you finish a mobile banking session.
- Protect your phone from viruses and malicious software, or malware, just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
- Use caution when downloading apps. Apps can contain malicious software, worms, and viruses. Beware of apps that ask for unnecessary “permissions.”
- Download the updates for your phone and mobile apps.
- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords or a social security number on your mobile device.